Two Former Circus Elephants Reunite After 20 Years Apart In Touching Video
While animals and humans may not look the same, it’s hard to deny the incredible similarities they share. Just like human beings, animals are capable of joy and grief – and every time such an emotional moment comes along – just remind us how alike we actually are.
Such a heart-melting moment recently unfolded and the remarkable story quickly gained worldwide attention. Two former circus elephants reunited after 22 years apart and the captured footage left everyone in tears.
Taken at the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee, we see the incredible moment Shirley and Jenny recognize each other for the first time after over two decades apart. Not only is the reunion emotional, but it serves as a sobering reminder that these animals have the capacity to feel love just like we do.
The keepers are just as emotional as they watch the elephants meet for the first time in years. With anticipation in their eyes, they take in the beautiful moment as the elephants suddenly recognize each other through the gates.
What happens next will leave you in tears, as they wrap their trunks around each other in a loving embrace. See the incredible moment two former circus elephants reunite in the emotional below – this story never gets old!
Read more at Elephant World category.
- An Elephant Who Is Blind Receives Assistance From A Buddy Who Leads Him To Food
- ‘Unusual’ Mammoth Fossil Discovered on California Island
- Giant sᴋᴜʟʟ Found in Alaska May Be Evidence of Elusive ‘King’ Polar Bear, Experts Say
- Elephant Playing With A Moving Tortoise In A Hilarious Footage
- The 9,000-year-old underground megalithic settlement of Atlit Yam
- Ancient Artwork Found Under 2,000-Year-Old Volcanic Ash
- Mystery Of Egyptian Tomb 10A And The Mummy’s Head – A 4,000-Year-Old Crime
- Making Copper Look Like Gold: 1,400-Year-Old Moche Graves ʀᴇvᴇᴀʟ Rich Artifacts of Ancient Elite
- ‘World’s Loneliest Elephant’ Who Has Been Kept In A Tiny Enclosure In Pakistan Zoo For 35 Years Will Finally Be Allowed To Leave After Campaign By Animal Welfare Activists
- Giant Human Skeleton unearthed in Varna, Bulgaria
- Archaeologists Find First Naturally Mummified Llamas Sacrificed By The Inca At Tambo Viejo, Peru
- Wild Buffalo Pull Troops To A.T.T.A.C.K Lions To Rescue Baby Elephants
- Rare ‘bionic’ armor discovered in 2,500-year-old China ʙᴜʀɪᴀʟ
- 1400-year-old artifacts discovered in the ancient city of Uzuncaburç (Diocaesarea)
- In East Africa, the ancient city of Colossus has been discovered, and it has the power to rewrite history