Two Former Circus Elephants Reunite After 20 Years Apart In Touching Video
While animals and humans may not look the same, it’s hard to deny the incredible similarities they share. Just like human beings, animals are capable of joy and grief – and every time such an emotional moment comes along – just remind us how alike we actually are.
Such a heart-melting moment recently unfolded and the remarkable story quickly gained worldwide attention. Two former circus elephants reunited after 22 years apart and the captured footage left everyone in tears.
Taken at the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee, we see the incredible moment Shirley and Jenny recognize each other for the first time after over two decades apart. Not only is the reunion emotional, but it serves as a sobering reminder that these animals have the capacity to feel love just like we do.
The keepers are just as emotional as they watch the elephants meet for the first time in years. With anticipation in their eyes, they take in the beautiful moment as the elephants suddenly recognize each other through the gates.
What happens next will leave you in tears, as they wrap their trunks around each other in a loving embrace. See the incredible moment two former circus elephants reunite in the emotional below – this story never gets old!
Read more at Elephant World category.
- Fossil footprints show humans in North America more than 21,000 years ago
- 2,000-year-old pregnant mummy discovery ‘shocked’ scientists
- Family Is Touched To See Their New Dog Visit The Same Special Place Every Morning
- Dying Dog Writes “Goodbye Letter” & Tears Began To Fall
- Archαeologιsts Dιscoνered A Mysterιous Skeleton. Then They Notιced Somethιng Very Strαnge
- A ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ Found A Century Ago Has Been Identified As The Remains Of Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut
- Mysterious Tunnel Unearthed in the Legendary Capital of the Hittites
- Quarry workers discovered a 10-foot-tall giant skeleton in Minnesota
- Archaeologists uncover statues of Aphrodite and Dionysus in Turkey
- 3,600-year-old pits full of giant hands was discovered in Egypt
- Elephant Carefully Climbs Over A 5-Foot Wall To Try To Steal Mangoes From A Tree At A Safari Lodge
- “Oldest Gold of Humankind” Found in Varna Necropolis Was Buried 6,500 Years Ago
- Touching Photos Show Deep Bond Between Orphaned Elephants And Their Caretakers
- Sick little elephant rejected by his herd, meets a dog that changes everything
- Abandoned Female Dog Walks On Her Front Paws For Help In Loneliness And Pain