The sunken Roman city now lies beneath the waves off of Italy
This summer, a 2,000-year-old “thermopolium” fast-food restaurant in Pompeii will reopen to the public
Giant 180 million-year-old ‘sea dragon’ ғossιʟ found in UK reservoir
A 33ft long ғossιʟ of an ichthyosaur, the largest UK example of a ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀтoʀ that roamed the seas at the time of the dinosaurs, has been uncovered at an English nature reserve. This dragon...
2,000-Year-Old Human Skeleton With hair Found In Pompeii
Archaeologists say mummified remains, including hair, bones and an ear, are one of the best-preserved sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs ever found in the ancient city of Pompeii. The remains found at the necropolis of Porta Sarno are...
A Woolly Mammoth in a Michigan Farmer’s Field
Michigan was digging into a field, for the purpose of drainage, when, about eight feet deep, they encountered a substance that looked like wood. As the Detroit Free Press reports, the farmers soon realized...
Fossil footprints show humans in North America more than 21,000 years ago
David Bustos heard about the “ghost tracks” when he first went to White Sands National Park in New Mexico to work as a wildlife scientist in 2005. When the ground was wet enough at...
2,000-year-old pregnant mummy discovery ‘shocked’ scientists
“Shocked” scientists found the well-preserved ancient remains of a pregnant woman between 20 to 30 years old dating to the 1st century BC while examining a mummy discovered in Thebes, a city along the...
Archαeologιsts Dιscoνered A Mysterιous Skeleton. Then They Notιced Somethιng Very Strαnge
Accordιng to scιentιsts, α skeleton dιscoνered ιn Englαnd wιth α nαιl ιn ιts foot ιs unusuαl proof of α Romαn crucιfιxιon. The skeleton wαs dιscoνered αt Fenstαnton, Cαmbrιdgeshιre, αnd wαs feαtured ιn α recent...
A ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ Found A Century Ago Has Been Identified As The Remains Of Pharaoh Queen Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut was one of the most prominent female figures in Egyptian history, establishing new trade routes and undertaking ambitious building projects before ᴅʏɪɴɢ in her 50s in 1458BC after a reign of nearly two...
Mysterious Tunnel Unearthed in the Legendary Capital of the Hittites
Archeologists announced the discovery of an ancient tunnel, which is located in Alacahöyük, one of the most important centers of the Hittite Empire – Hattusa. It is one of the most important excavation fields...
Quarry workers discovered a 10-foot-tall giant skeleton in Minnesota
About 150 years ago, employees of Sauk Rapids Water Power Co. allegedly discovered a 10-foot-tall skeleton along the banks of the Mississippi River. They were completely amazed at its absolutely massive size and according...
Archaeologists uncover statues of Aphrodite and Dionysus in Turkey
Aizanoi was an ancient Greek city in western Anatolia, located in what is now Çavdarhisar, near Kütahya in present-day Turkey. Aizanoi has been occupied since the Bronze Age, emerging in the Hellenistic period as...
- The sunken Roman city now lies beneath the waves off of Italy
- A Three-Month-Old Elephant Was Extremely Weak And Hungry Saved After Being Discovered Alone
- Very Rare Mummies with Gold Tongues Discovered in Egyptian Temple
- This summer, a 2,000-year-old “thermopolium” fast-food restaurant in Pompeii will reopen to the public
- After Being Freed After 50 Years In Cap.tivity, A 73-Year-Old Elephant Began To Cry.
- Mysterious Tunnel Unearthed in the Legendary Capital of the Hittites
- Baby Elephant Trapped In A Well Is Rescued By Conservationists
- Steamy Fresco Discovered In Pompeii Bedroom Depicts The Seduction Of Queen Leda By A Swan
- Giant 180 million-year-old ‘sea dragon’ ғossιʟ found in UK reservoir
- 2,000-Year-Old Human Skeleton With hair Found In Pompeii
- A Woolly Mammoth in a Michigan Farmer’s Field
- Fossil footprints show humans in North America more than 21,000 years ago
- 2,000-year-old pregnant mummy discovery ‘shocked’ scientists
- Family Is Touched To See Their New Dog Visit The Same Special Place Every Morning
- Dying Dog Writes “Goodbye Letter” & Tears Began To Fall