Archaeologists Found an Ancient Alien Ring in the Tomb of Tutankhamun
The ancient tomb of Tutankhamun was officially discovered in 1922 but ever since then, experts have tried to effectively explain the many discoveries that ensued shortly after.
Take for example all of these artifacts that were uncovered in the tomb. For the most part, they may not seem all that special as most any other pharaoh was also surrounded by strange artifacts, but none are as strange as these ones, to say the least.
Just take a look at this strange ring that was uncovered right next to the young pharaoh’s head. The materials used for its construction are strange enough but even stranger than that is the actual strange humanoid creature that is depicted on it.
The Egyptologists that uncovered it stated that this was all just a misunderstanding as that is just a representation of Ptah, the ancient Egyptian god, but that still doesn’t explain its strange alien look like no other depictions of the Egyptian God even resemble this, to begin with.
The ring is said to date back to 600 BC as far as we know and the ancient god Ptah is said to have lived on our planet around five to fifteen thousand years ago. This ring has been used in a lot of arguments to prove the fact that the ancient Egyptians were very in tune with the extraterrestrial beings of their time, as they essentially worshipped these beings as Gods at the time.
- An Elephant Who Is Blind Receives Assistance From A Buddy Who Leads Him To Food
- ‘Unusual’ Mammoth Fossil Discovered on California Island
- Giant sᴋᴜʟʟ Found in Alaska May Be Evidence of Elusive ‘King’ Polar Bear, Experts Say
- Elephant Playing With A Moving Tortoise In A Hilarious Footage
- The 9,000-year-old underground megalithic settlement of Atlit Yam
- Ancient Artwork Found Under 2,000-Year-Old Volcanic Ash
- Mystery Of Egyptian Tomb 10A And The Mummy’s Head – A 4,000-Year-Old Crime
- Making Copper Look Like Gold: 1,400-Year-Old Moche Graves ʀᴇvᴇᴀʟ Rich Artifacts of Ancient Elite
- ‘World’s Loneliest Elephant’ Who Has Been Kept In A Tiny Enclosure In Pakistan Zoo For 35 Years Will Finally Be Allowed To Leave After Campaign By Animal Welfare Activists
- Giant Human Skeleton unearthed in Varna, Bulgaria
- Archaeologists Find First Naturally Mummified Llamas Sacrificed By The Inca At Tambo Viejo, Peru
- Wild Buffalo Pull Troops To A.T.T.A.C.K Lions To Rescue Baby Elephants
- Rare ‘bionic’ armor discovered in 2,500-year-old China ʙᴜʀɪᴀʟ
- 1400-year-old artifacts discovered in the ancient city of Uzuncaburç (Diocaesarea)
- In East Africa, the ancient city of Colossus has been discovered, and it has the power to rewrite history