An Elephant Who Is Blind Receives Assistance From A Buddy Who Leads Him To Food
Elephants are clever and sympathetic animals, according to a video released on Instagram. Thousands of people have been moved by the elephant’s kind demeanor after seeing the video and being astonished by its nobility.
The elephant named Chana appears to be aware of his friend Ploy Thong’s wants, which is why he assists him.
After filming the cute scene at Elephant Nature Park, Lek Chailert, founder of Save Elephant Foundation, took it upon herself to upload the video.
In the video, Chana leads Ploy Thong to where the food is and assists him in getting some.
In the description of the video on Instagram, Lek wrote:
“Watch how Chana guides Ploy Thong, who is blind in both eyes, to the meal.”
Furthermore, he stated that elephants normally look after one another, but that he learns something new about their personalities and unconditional love every day.
Lek went on to say:
“It’s a lesson for all of us!” says the narrator.
Ploy Thong was rescued from a camp where he worked hauling people, according to the guy, who also claimed that despite his condition, he arrived at the enclosure.
The actions of these two wild creatures make us think about how we should behave as humans.
The video has received over 10,900 views and thousands of likes, with many people taking the time to leave comments.
Read more at Elephant World category
- The sunken Roman city now lies beneath the waves off of Italy
- A Three-Month-Old Elephant Was Extremely Weak And Hungry Saved After Being Discovered Alone
- Very Rare Mummies with Gold Tongues Discovered in Egyptian Temple
- This summer, a 2,000-year-old “thermopolium” fast-food restaurant in Pompeii will reopen to the public
- After Being Freed After 50 Years In Cap.tivity, A 73-Year-Old Elephant Began To Cry.
- Mysterious Tunnel Unearthed in the Legendary Capital of the Hittites
- Baby Elephant Trapped In A Well Is Rescued By Conservationists
- Steamy Fresco Discovered In Pompeii Bedroom Depicts The Seduction Of Queen Leda By A Swan
- Giant 180 million-year-old ‘sea dragon’ ғossιʟ found in UK reservoir
- 2,000-Year-Old Human Skeleton With hair Found In Pompeii
- A Woolly Mammoth in a Michigan Farmer’s Field
- Fossil footprints show humans in North America more than 21,000 years ago
- 2,000-year-old pregnant mummy discovery ‘shocked’ scientists
- Family Is Touched To See Their New Dog Visit The Same Special Place Every Morning
- Dying Dog Writes “Goodbye Letter” & Tears Began To Fall